Outerknown S.E.A. S/S Shirt - Indigo Zuma Tile
If you’re a traveling man you always need a few short sleeve options in your pack, and this versatile Outerknown S.E.A. S/S Shirt button-up goes from laid back to action packed in a heart beat.
A classic fit short sleeve shirt in mid-weight, peached organic cotton poplin or organic cotton + hemp blend plain weave. S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this button up surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable, ethical manufacturing.
- 93% organic cotton and 7% hemp.
- Color: Indigo Zuma Tile
- Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We opt for organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water than its conventional counterpart.
- Buttons are made with a recycled polyester and mother of pearl blend.
- S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this button-up surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable and ethical manufacturing.
- Sometimes you need a comfortable button up, now you have the S.E.A. SHIRT.
- S.E.A. stands for 'Social and Environmental Accountability' which means this shirt surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable, ethical manufacturing.
- This is our most classic fitting shirt.
- Mid-weight, organic cotton poplin.