Outerknown S.E.A. S/S Shirt - Ember Shaka Print
The Outerknown S.E.A. S/S Shirt with the small Shaka hand allover print is comfortable button up that you'll be stoked on.
- 93% organic cotton and 7% hemp.
- Color: Ember
- Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We opt for organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water than its conventional counterpart.
- Buttons are made with a recycled polyester and mother of pearl blend.
- S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this button-up surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable and ethical manufacturing.
- Sometimes you need a comfortable button up, now you have the S.E.A. SHIRT.
- S.E.A. stands for 'Social and Environmental Accountability' which means this shirt surpasses the strictest standards of sustainable, ethical manufacturing.
- This is our most classic fitting shirt.
- Mid-weight, organic cotton poplin.