Outerknown Marina cardigan - Birch
The Outerknown Marina cardigan vintage-inspired cable knit will add a soft touch to a harsh winter.
- 55% extrafine Merino wool and 45% organic cotton.
- Knit with a super warm Merino wool blend and so hearty you'll bring this one out season after season.
- Slightly cropped, so you can throw it on over anything and everything.
- Faux horn buttons.
- 19" body length on size S
- Juliette (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9”, Bust: 34B, Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Merino wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep. At the end of the road, wool will begin to decompose in a matter of months, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.