Edward A. Killingsworth: An Architect's Life
Edward A. Killingsworth: An Architect's Life is the first monograph on prominent Southern California architect. Killingsworth established his career mid-century with residential and commercial buildings that introduced a graceful and lightweight post-and-beam architecture. His firm's completion of the Kahala Hilton in Honolulu (1964) established an international reputation for innovative hotel and resort design.
- Author: Jennifer M. Volland, Cara Mullio
- Book and layout design: Andrew Byrom
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1.2 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Hennessey & Ingalls