Towel & Trove Gift Pack
Our Towel and Trove book combo is the perfect gift. Ready for poolside or just cozy up on the sofa and enjoy!
Towel - The hand loomed turkish bath towel are made by experienced weavers. The towels have a history of nearly six hundred years. They are highly absorbent and dry very quickly, light in weight and take up little space making it perfect for travel. It is a great towel for bath, pools, the beach and gym.
- 100% Turkish eco-friendly cotton
- Highly Absorbent, Quick Dry
- Natural hand-made tassels and fringes
- 95 x 190 cm, 37" x 75"
Trove - is the story of a woman whose life is up-ended when she begins an armchair treasure hunt—a search for $10,000 worth of gold coins buried in New York City, of all places—with a man who, as she points out, is not her husband. Her search for gold, which soon becomes an obsession, forces her to dredge up painful pieces of her past, confront the true source of her sorrow, and finally discover what it is she has been looking for all these years.
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Sandra A. Miller’s writing has appeared in over one-hundred publications, including The Christian Science Monitor, Spirituality & Health, Yankee, Family Fun, and The Boston Globe Magazine, for which she is a regular correspondent. One of her essays was turned into a short film called “Wait,” directed by Trudie Styler and starring Kerry Washington. She has taught in Europe and Japan and now teaches writing at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, and lives in Arlington with her husband and two children.
- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Brown Paper Press
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Winner of the 2019 Nautilus Award for Memoir