VSSL Supplies kit has a water resistant flashlight that holds your survival gear - Contains the outdoor gear you need for short-term excursions.
Wherever your adventure takes you, be prepared!
- Each VSSL unit is 9" long by 2" diameter made from seamless extruded military specification anodized aluminum.
Weighs 18 ounces (1 pound, 2 ounces).
Triple mode (static and SOS) LED ‘flood’ beam lantern flashlight, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
- Dual mode (static and SOS) LED `flood' beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
- Compass (oil filled)
- 4 hour pure Canadian beeswax candle
- razor blade
- 6 aqua tabs water purification tablets
- wire saw (high tensile, 60lb working strength with handle straps)
- aluminum beadles emergency whistle
- waterproof matches tinder quick fire starters
- fishing gear
- signaling mirror
- marine grade rope (250lb breaking strength)
- reflective trail markers
- p38 military GI type can opener
- first aid supplies -- contents: one roll medical tape, 8 medium size bandages, 8 small butterfly bandages, 1 larger bandage, 1 package w/2 acetaminophen, two antiseptic novelettes, four safety pins.
- VSSL priorities of survival and instructions.
- Includes a one year limited warranty
About: VSSL Outdoor Utility Tools manufactures superior quality LED lights that utilize the form factor of traditional flashlights. The function of each VSSL unit extends well beyond illumination. Each unique VSSL offers an extremely compact and efficient way of transporting your essential outdoor gear, without compromising valuable pack space and weight.